Maître BERNAT has taught many courses over a decade at Université Montesquieu Bordeaux IV, at the Ecole Supérieure de Commerce, at the Training Center for Banking Professionals (CFPB), and at the Training Centers for the Bar (CRFPA and CFPN) for attorneys and notaries. The main subjects he has taught include corporate law, general commercial law, banking law, labor law, European law, international commerce law, and new technology law.
Naturally, Mr. Bernat now teaches :
- On-call for the CCI (Chamber of Commerce and Industry) of Bordeaux, especially in Grape and Wine Law and in Customs Law
- At EDA ALIENOR (School for Attorneys of the Bordeaux Bar), especially in Banking Law and Transport Law
- At companies requiring training in specific matters including the legal organization of the international carriage of merchandise, using transport commissioners, or in the direct organization of carriage, or even at banks that need to provide annual training for their staff (with this requirement being strictly covered by the law)
- In company associations and groupings in the form of occasional conferences
The Lex Contractus firm provides formations and conferences on various subjects and in many different matters to choose from :
- single sessions dealing with a special subject
- longer courses with several sessions with larger programs
- semiannual or annual sessions following changes in the law in certain areas.
Initial and continuous professional training organization
The Lex Contractus firm provides companies with legal training for their employees. These training sessions fall within the scope of CPF (Personal Training Account – Law No. 2018-771 of September 5, 2018, applicable starting January 1, 2019). These training courses must be part of an educational program aiming at a professional objective. This may also include employee retraining as part of a Professional Transition Project (PTP). These training programs may also be ordered by employers as part of a skill development plan for their employees.